Public Liability & Van cash back
Terms and conditions
- Cash back applies to customers who purchase both a new Direct Line Public Liability Insurance policy and a new Direct Line Van Insurance policy.
- Cash back is only applicable if both policies are purchased over the telephone.
- Both policies should be registered under the same correspondence address to be eligible for cash back.
- Cash back does not apply to renewals of existing Direct Line Van or Public Liability Insurance policies at the registered policy address.
- Cash back will be paid by cheque if both the Van and Public Liability Insurance policies are still in force 90 days after the Van or Public Liability Insurance policy start date (based on the start date of the policy that started the latest in time) and all appropriate payments have been received.
- The cheque will be made payable to the policyholder named on the policy that started the latest and will be sent to the registered correspondence address within 150 days of the Van or Public Liability Insurance policy start date (based on the start date of the policy that started the latest in time). No other form of payment is available.
- This offer is only applicable if both the Van and Public Liability Insurance policies are purchased within their 30 day quote validity period.
- Should either the Van or Public Liability Insurance be cancelled by the policyholder within the first 12 months of its start date, we reserve the right to request a full or partial refund on the cash back that has been paid.
- Direct line for Business and U K Insurance Limited reserve the right to withdraw the £50 cash back at any time.
The cash back can only be claimed once per policyholder, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other cash back offer.
Public Liability refers to our Tradesman Insurance policy.