Your small business cyber security guide, including help on how to recover from a cyber attack
Need a refresher on cyber security? Not sure what you should do if your business falls victim to a cyber attack? This handy 3-step guide, written by Enterprise Nation, is yours to keep and to share with your employees.
Read the e-book here.
Step 1 – Understanding what cybercrime means for you
- What impact can it have on my company?
- Common cyber threats explained.
Step 2 – Protecting your business
- 9-tips, including backing up, two-factor authentication and training staff.
Step 3 – Recovering from a cyber attack
- What to do if you're the victim of cyber crime
- Cyber cover helps protect your business.
To see how cyber cover can help you deal with the fallout if you're a cybercrime victim, visit our cyber insurance page.