Terms and conditions
Refer a friend offer
- Direct Line for Business customers (Referrers) who receive a refer a friend email will be able to share the referral offer link via social channels and direct message with friends, family and their networks (Friends).
- The Friend can click on the link shared with them to register if they are interested in the referral offer and are a new customer to Direct Line for Business who does not have either a business, van or landlord policy with us.
- If the Friend purchases a business, landlord or van policy online or by phone within 12 months from registering for the referral offer, the Friend will receive an email with a link to redeem an Amazon e-voucher for £25.
- The Friend’s insurance policy must still be active 30 days after the policy start date.
- The reward email will be sent between the 31st and 60th day of the Friend’s policy start date.
- Referrers will receive a reward email with a link to redeem an Amazon e-voucher for £25, for each of the first 2 qualifying referrals.
- The £25 Amazon e-voucher is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The Friend must register for the offer before a policy is purchased.
- The email address entered on the registration page must be the same email address provided when the policy is purchased.
- Referred Friends must purchase a new 12-month business, van or landlord insurance policy after 14th January 2020 to be eligible for the offer.
- The referral URL is valid for 12 months from the date the refer a friend email is received by the referrer.
- The Friend must purchase a new policy within 12 months of registering for the offer.
- The referrer and the Friend can’t be the same person. Where we identify they are the same person, the offer will be void.
- Direct Line for Business reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw this promotion without prior notice.
- If the offer is deemed to be abused, it will be void.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising.
- Cancellation terms apply to all new insurance policies purchased.
- The Promoter is U K Insurance Limited trading as Direct Line Insurance registered office: The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds LS1 4AZ Registered in England and Wales, Reference Number 1179980.