Visitors to our website
We use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. We do this in order to provide you with the best possible online service. This technology is called cookies which we store on your device.
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, if you give us any personal information about yourself or others we promise to treat it securely, fairly and lawfully. We are committed to protecting
We will not use any information gathered through cookies on this site to identify you as an individual. If you do provide us with any personal information through our website, we will be up front about how this will be used. We will make it clear when
we collect your personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
What is a Tag?
A tag is a small piece of code which is placed on our website and collects data. This code would only collect data on our website alone. A tag will not be stored on your browser, however, it may use a cookie which could be placed on your browser.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and it stays on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Cookies do not damage your device they are merely used to ‘remember’ you when you visit again. Cookies alone
cannot be used to identify you.
A cookie will transport information about how you use our website to us. The cookie itself does not keep any of the data it collects.
What do cookies mean for you?
It is up to you whether you let websites to place cookies on your browser or not. There are many benefits for allowing these however there are some drawbacks. Above we described to you what we use the cookies for. Below we give you some of what we believe
- make our websites work
- provide effective security when you are buying our products
- improve the efficiency of our website
- help us to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly
- learn from our website visitors and give the best customer experience we possibly can
- track the effectiveness of our online marketing activity
- deliver retargeting advertising
- collect statistical information to assist us and our partners to learn how customers use our and their products
Some benefits to you:
- you are not asked repeatedly the same questions; for example to complete a survey
- the ability to view pages that are more relevant to you
- you are presented with advertising that is relevant to what you are looking for at the time
- some cookies are stored on your browser for a certain length of time
- you may be presented with advertising that is relevant to what ever you are looking for at the time, which can be viewed as limiting your choice
- some cookies may be used to track your viewing behavior when you visit our website
What types of cookie do we use?
The following table lists the types of cookies that we use on our site
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features,
such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for,
like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Cookies we use
'Session ID' cookie to maintain a user's session and allow data to be passed between different online
forms, this cookie exists only for the duration of the user's session.
Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
When you decide to get a quotation or buy on line we will use necessary cookies for your security and to provide you with a policy.
all of our website content.
Where to find information about controlling cookies
Other resources that provide further information on cookies which may be of help:
DLG is not responsible for the content of external websites.