We'll move as fast as possible to sort things out

Sometimes things don't go to plan, so please let us know if you feel like we've let you down. We'll try to sort things out as soon as possible, or we'll do our best to make everything a bit clearer.

How to get in touch

Fill out our online form

If you'd like to tell us about your problem online, all you have to do is fill out our simple form.

Report a problem

Call us

If an online form isn't your thing, you might prefer telling us about your problem over the phone.

0345 303 1760

Write to us

You can also write to us at:

Customer Relations Manager
Churchill Court
Westmoreland Road

What we do with your complaint

We're regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This means we'll follow the steps below if the FCA agree your problem meets their definition of a complaint.

We resolve your complaint within three working days

You'll get a Summary Resolution letting you know your complaint has been resolved and we'll tell you about the Financial Ombudsman Service.

We're unable to resolve your complaint within three working days

You'll get an Acknowledgement that your complaint isn't yet resolved, but that we're still investigating. We'll also let you know about the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Once the complaint is resolved we'll send you a Final Response which will outline:

  • Our investigation
  • The decision
  • Next steps, if applicable
  • Information about the Financial Ombudsman Service

We've been unable to resolve your complaint within eight weeks

As before, you'll get an Acknowledgement of your complaint if it isn't resolved within three working days, but should it remain unresolved after eight weeks, we'll send an eight week update explaining:

  • Why we're not yet able to give a Final Response
  • When we expect to give a Final Response
  • Your right to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service

Independent review

If we don't complete our investigations within eight weeks of receiving your complaint or you're unhappy with our response, you may ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to look at your complaint. This is a free and independent service.

If you decide to contact them, you should do so within six months of our response letter. Referring your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service will not affect your legal rights.

You can visit the Financial Ombudsman website for more information and to make an online complaint.

If you don't want to make a complaint online, there are other ways to get in touch.