Saving you time with your quote
Please ensure that the information provided by you is correct, and you comply with the statements on this page. If your circumstances change between the date you purchase the policy and the policy start date, please call us. Failure to do so may mean that your insurance policy is not valid or that we may not pay all or part of your claim(s).
We don't charge administration fees for mid-term changes to your policy.
If you decide to cancel your policy during the period of insurance an administration fee for cancellation will apply amounting to 1/12th of your annual premium, up to a maximum of £50.00 (calculated at the time of cancellation, plus current rate of Insurance Premium Tax where applicable).
The below statements are what you need to agree with for us to be able to offer you this insurance policy.
Neither You, nor Your Directors nor Your Business partners:
- have ever had a proposal for insurance declined or special conditions imposed by any Insurer
- have ever been convicted of or charged (but not yet tried) with a breach of any health and safety legislation, or any other criminal offence other than parking or speeding offences or offences which are spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders
- have been the subject of a County Court Judgement and/or ever been cited in any unsatisfied court judgements (or the Scottish equivalent) within the last 10 years
- have been subject to bankruptcy or insolvency orders which are either outstanding or have been discharged for less than 5 years
- comply with all of your legal obligations as a landlord
- do not have agreed letting periods of less than 6 months
Important statements about your Property/Properties:
- are built solely of bricks, stones or concrete and roofed solely of slates, tiles, asphalts, concrete, metal or other incombustible materials other than flat roofs
- are maintained in a good state of repair
- are not Grade 1 Listed in England and Wales, Category A in Scotland, Grade A in Northern Ireland, or the equivalent within the Channel Islands and Isle of Man
- are not used as holiday homes
- are not sub-let
Your property/properties is not occupied/let to:
- halfway houses
- housing associations
- Local Authorities
- asylum seekers
Important statements about your tenants:
- only those individuals who have signed the tenancy agreement with you shall permanently reside at the property unless they are:
- members of the same family
- the partner of the tenant
- individuals under the age of 18 for whom the tenant is the legal guardian
- at least one of the individuals who have signed the tenancy agreement must be either employed, in full time education, retired or in receipt of a disability benefit at the point of signing the tenancy agreement.