resizer image

Cover from £55 a year.

60% of customers paid this or less. Based on policies sold April 16 - Sept 16. Includes IPT and add-ons.

or call us on
0345 303 1739

Fashion Accessories Business Cover

Home Business Insurance cover for your fashion accessories business

Home Business Insurance keeps your fashion accessories business covered when working from home. For example, your potential liability you could have to customers, stock cover and loss of income if something happens to your home that means you can’t carry on your business.

It’s a common misconception that if you run a business from your home, your equipment and materials will be covered by your home insurance. In reality, the chances are that your home insurance won’t cover your fashion accessories business you run from home.

With cover for stock and equipment and loss of income included as standard, our specialist Home Business Insurance provides cover against some of the most common business risks.

Public and Products Liability cover is provided as standard, which covers claims made by members of the public who have been injured as a result of your business activities or whilst using your products.

Need more cover?

We also provide a number of optional extras for an additional premium, including Employer's Liability and insurance for portable business equipment (such as laptops and mobile phones).

All of these optional extras are available to take up at any time during your policy, with no administration fees to pay. So you can adapt your cover to suit any changes to your business's needs.

To find out more about how Home Business Insurance could cover your fashion accessories business, take a look at the video below.

Our cover…

With our Home Business Insurance, you can also increase many of the standard limits.

  • Public Liability and Products Liability up to £2m (Cover at your premises, client premises, exhibitions and trade fairs)

    Why do I need public & products liability cover?
  • Business Contents and Stock Cover for any amount up to £75,000 (e.g. office furniture, business or trade items such as sewing machines)

    Why do I need this?
  • Business Interruption Cover for loss of income up to £50,000 over a 12 month period If you can’t trade due to an insured event, such as fire, flood or theft of stock
  • Cover for theft of business money at home or in transit
  • Direct Line for Business Legal Documents Service – unlimited online access to a large library of customisable legal documents, plus you can have the documents you create checked by a solicitor

Extend your cover

If the standard cover limits are not enough for your business needs, you can extend the following policy features

  • Buildings Cover up to £500,000 (can include home, workshop or outbuildings within your property boundaries)
  • Employers' Liability Cover up to £10m

    Why do I need Employers' liability?
  • Portable business equipment away from your premises (e.g. laptops and mobile phones)
  • Legal expenses (e.g the cost of employment or property disputes or health and safety breaches)

What our Home Business customers are saying

Customer reviews verified by ReevooTM

Ease of purchase


Value for money


Overall rating


Score is 9.1 out of 10 based on 304 reviews.

When ringing twice to ask questions re my policy, I was dealt with swiftly and with competence.